Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

giovanni

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2002
manhattan
I believe you, I certainly have very little understanding of these things. All I know is that I went to the xlr8 site and they have an entire db on compatibility of ide cdrw drives and such, but may be things are a lot simpler with cd-rom only. Which is what we were talking about anyway :)
Sorry if I am confusing things around a bit.

best,
gio

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Originally posted by Bear
Which thread was this in reply to?

Wow.... people seem to be doing this a lot lately. Is it really that hard to figure out? Someone should compile a FAQ or HOWTO for vBulletin.. christ. I don't mean to be rude or overly critical.. but come on, find the thread and hit "POST REPLY"

beatle888

macrumors 68000
Feb 3, 2002
Originally posted by cr2sh
Wow.... people seem to be doing this a lot lately. Is it really that hard to figure out? Someone should compile a FAQ or HOWTO for vBulletin.. christ. I don't mean to be rude or overly critical.. but come on, find the thread and hit "POST REPLY"

its so funny how people get so upset around
here....at first it would make me uncomfortable,
now it makes me laugh.

giovanni

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2002
manhattan
funny, in fact I did wonder why a new thread was opened but mainly because it put my name in the spotlight .... but that was it, I just went on with life :)

I really get amused sometimes around forum(s) - what else can you ask, a forum where you get info, give info, get help, give help, exchange ideas etc. and also get to laugh ?

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Re: To cr2sh...

Originally posted by Kethoticus
...relax man. There are far more things on this planet to get upset about. You'll save yourself an ulcer later.

There wasn't a single exclamation in my post. What makes you think I was upset? :confused:

You created a new thread to reply to another thread. For the record, that's not the proper way to post. I'm not upset, but I am critical. :D

<edited dumb out>

Kethoticus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
To cr2sh...

You created a new thread to reply to another thread. For the record, that's not the proper way to post.
Say it ain't so.

I'm not upset, but I am critical.
A quality you need to get some control over. Then again, I've freaked too over things which seemed utterly stupid to me. And I got flamed for being nasty. So as Chris Rock once said, I may not agree with it, but I understand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.