Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob587

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
Orlando, FL
ok just thought Id ask for a few pics because im considering buying one and it seems a little bit tricky to look through the past and present setups to find them. If anyone could help out thatd be trill. ha

EDIT: 2007WFP

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
Use MRoogle to search through the pic gallery, and find them yourself. No need to start a new thread. Also, try flickr and Google.

DMPDX

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2005
BakedBeans said:
Been a mod long? ;)

It is hard as hell to find what you want in the picture threads here. Good thread i say.
Amen.

But could I ask what is the difference between the 2007 and the 2005 20" monitors. Is it just a different year model? or are there ore technical specs involved. Thanks.
-dsm

ID008

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2006
DMPDX said:
Amen.

But could I ask what is the difference between the 2007 and the 2005 20" monitors. Is it just a different year model? or are there ore technical specs involved. Thanks.
-dsm

I believe it is just the design. The specs look identical from a quick view on the dell page on the 2007. I have a 2005 if the user just wants to see the screen size or something, otherwise I doubt I can be of much help in this thread.

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
BakedBeans said:
Been a mod long? ;)

It is hard as hell to find what you want in the picture threads here. Good thread i say.

Sorry, but it isn't that hard. If you look at Google or flickr, you'll find setups like this, much faster, and in larger quantity. I don't have anything against him wanting to see a 2007WFP setup, but he could look at other possibilities first.;)

And no, I've never been a mod, and hopefully will never be...:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.