Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arip

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
hi all, im a newbie with illustrator and photoshop

im doing a logo for a personal proyect
what do you think of it? what would you change?

personally, i like the contrast between black and white, maybe it too much classic, but im just a newbie in all this

bafnlogodi0.png

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Arip said:

personally, i like the contrast between black and white, maybe it too much classic, but im just a newbie in all this

bafnlogodi0.png
Change up the colors and go for the neon sign type look

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2005
Arip said:

it's fine for what it is, though I wouldn't really refer to it as "logo." It's more of a banner...

tektonnic

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Bucks, UK
Obviosuly we dont know what your project is but I presme the nature of it is relected in your logo, for example you logo is suitable if these fashion nights are chich modern affairs and the displayed fashion is modern also however the logo might be completly inappropriate for the event is the fashion is 80's revival!

Technically there is nothing wrong with it, its just whether it actually fits the purpose. I could design a great logo for Ferrari, but if it was bright pink and 4ft wide, it wouldn't suit, you see?

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Without knowing anything else about this logo, nevertheless my gut reaction is that it would benefit from some tracking. Maybe the lower one could be tracked out a little and the top one could be tracked out to fill same width?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.