Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgfxdesigner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
I am working on a leasing brochure for a new development for a client and wanted your guys opinion on the design, and also the logo, designed that also.

The right side are tabs that each page is going to be cut to align with the top or bottom page. Finished size is going to be 8.5 x 14 on a heavy card stock with some vellum used for a touch of class.

242341243_4d8a2b5fc4_b.jpg

Larger Size HERE

*UPDATE* From Blue Velvet's suggestion, Thank You, better?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
First impression: I find the bottom (colour) illustration a little large on the page... maybe take it down to 90-95% of that placed size just to give a little air around it? Just feels a little cramped at the mo.

mouchoir

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2004
London, UK
Assuming that is just the cover and flaps (and not the back also), I think it would be an idea to reduce 'The Plaza Mall of Georgia' to just one appearance. I find seeing it written 3 times is slightly overkilling it, when just once would do.

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
Nice but one thing is concerning me. If the cover is cropped at the color bars then the type + rules are too close to the outside edges. If there is any play in the trimming the thin bar at the bottom going to look real bad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.