Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irishgrizzly

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2006
I posted some questions on this;

"Have you any pictures of inside this iBook? I'd like to see the display area. What margins does it support? Is it compatible with iBic or iPencil? Can I print information simply by tearing away the display area?" :p

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
Id love to know the specs on that. Page count, margins, headers etc. Also Is it blue lined paper or grey? Its hard to tell from the pics. Blue must be the entry level machine. Grey must be Pro.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Q: Hello, can you tell me what the battery life is like on this please?? Thanks

A: No need for batteries, this state of the art piece of equipment requires none!

:D

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
I bet it's got some pretty good handwriting recognition on it. :) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

GilGrissom

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2005
Hmmm...bit of fun!

You'd all hate yourself if people buy it for the sake of it and they make even a few quid for an evening at the pub from it, eh?!

Ingenious business idea!

reflex

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2002
jdechko said:
I bet it's got some pretty good handwriting recognition on it. :) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Nah, the handwriting recognition is an optional extra. The good part is 99% of people out there will already have it, though they may have a different language pack installed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.