Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
OK, I am not really that bored but I thought it would be great to have a forum when people can post their funny emails or images they all get. Try not to post anything too offensive, I will start with a couple but I am sure I can find more (Title for number two: Australian football genetically modify footballer to take extra long throw-ins)

Attachments

• 4hxcubn.jpg
    4hxcubn.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 4bdzy8o.jpg
    4bdzy8o.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 80

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Ok, found a few more...

Attachments

• ycbltu.jpg
    ycbltu.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 83
  • yd6xkx.jpg
    yd6xkx.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 187
  • yj4wyf.jpg
    yj4wyf.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 53

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Fresh from the shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts were too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically came up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then everyday take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetched a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years", my husband replied.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts bigger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your arse, didn't it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.