Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brownie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
i accidently deleted a music video that i purchased from the itunes store completely off my computer. is there anyway that i can contact Apple and ask if i could download it again? could someone please give me the details if i can contact apple and ask for some itunes store credit so i can purchase it again.
thanks in advance

brownie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
yeh i hope you are. i just dont want to spend another $3.39 for something that i already downloaded

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Apple often does let people re-download lost items, but it's not clear how often they'll let you do this. I've heard that they'll only let you do it once, so most people only do this if they've lost all of their purchased music/movies, but it doesn't hurt to ask them. I'd try to contact them through the form on this page.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
You could try e-mailing Apple using This Form, telling them what happened. They will consider allowing you to re-download your lost video. ...No promises though.

EDIT: Beaten again by WildCowboy?! :eek: Why do I even try? :eek: :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.