Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

MacRumors founder and Editor-in-Chief Arn is once again scheduled to be interviewed on the CNBC On the Money program. The financial news show (today, 7pm EST, 4pm PST) is already in progress as we report this.

In constrast to the previous taped interviews, Arn is to be on the show "live" this time.

Arn was first interviewed on CNBC on November 16, discussing the iPhone rumors. This followup interview follows yesterday's iPhone announcement by Apple.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
arn is well-spoken and thinks well on his feet. It's not easy to do well in a live interview, but he's a good choice for a program like this.

Go get 'em, arn!

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Careful, all this media attention could make arn's head too big to fit in here. You watch, he'll start throwing phones and beating up editors for cutting his stories short.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
A remember what a petulant pain-in-the-arse the interviewer/anchorman was for that first interview.
A confrontational style may not earn any points for manners, but it may be what viewers want. The hard questions may be what give it good ratings and make the show, hosted by Dylan Ratigan, interesting.

Careful, all this media attention could make arn's head too big to fit in here. You watch, he'll start throwing phones and beating up editors for cutting his stories short.
Naw, he'll grill them on his own show, on the arnTV cable channel! :)

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Nice job, Arn.
Some pretty silly questions from the blondie, though. Do you think people who are buying iPhones on ebay will ever get them?:rolleyes:

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
It's too bad that we weren't able to post this news a little sooner, for those who could catch the show live from the beginning, but the interview was not arranged soon enough. arn "phoned in" the story shortly before going on. Perhaps we need to return to MacRumorsLive to keep up with breaking stories like this!

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
Damn -- missed this. Hopefully there's a link soon. Doesn't sound like the same interviewer as before. I would have liked to have seen him ask "where's the innovation?" again. Hah!

Congrats, Arn!

Rocketman

macrumors 603
I saw Jim Cramer on Colbert Report tonight and he said he had 140,000 people watching him.

Enough to move markets, but not enough to be a blip on network TV. I would hope 2/3 that many see you.

Please post a QUICKTIME link to your interview.

Thanks and good luck (break a leg).

Rocketman

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I missed it too. I think we need to assign members to record all news channels, 24 hours a day, in case of another Unanticipated Arn Media Event (UAME).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.