Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSaint

macrumors 603
auntitled26fo4.jpg

Wow, that looks just like my first girlfriend!

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Me and scem0. And yeah, he's the hottest thing in the world and I think I'm just beginning to realize how much I truly love him.

Attachments

• smooch4ds.jpg
    smooch4ds.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 544

aquajet

macrumors 68020
Feb 12, 2005
VA
Me and scem0. And yeah, he's the hottest thing in the world and I think I'm just beginning to realize how much I truly love him.

He's hot, but not as hot as my bf. ;)

It amazes me that you guys (and others) met on a Mac website. :)

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!

*blushes* Love you too, stud.

Here's a picture with Lee and I looking dead sexy. For some reason I think my neck was 2 inches longer than it normally is though.... hmmm.... :)

post201441161403678mq7.jpg

e

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Man, how do a bunch of computer nerds get such hot girlfriends?
They dig our computer gadgets, of course.

Since I can't get an iPhone yet, I surprised my wife with flowers yesterday, despite it not being a special occasion. So she's likely to put up with me a while longer, even though the flowers don't work as an iPod, a phone, or as an Internet device.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Darn.. I was looking at the "New Posts" link and saw Doctor Q had posted and thought for sure I was finally going to catch a glimpse of the wily and elusive Mrs. Doctor Q! Foiled again!

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Man, how do a bunch of computer nerds get such hot girlfriends? I must be hanging out in the wrong places...
Not necessarily. I met my hot girlfriend on the internet, so computers and meeting attractive young ladies can go hand in hand if you play your cards right. ;)

However, Miss Jaffa Cake would no doubt kick my arse if I posted a picture of her so I'll pass, if it's all the same.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Me and Misses tying the knot in the Grand Canyon in September last year! WICKED place to do it :D

Are you wearing a plain white t-shirt underneath the jacket? ;)

And now that I think about it, I don't think my girlfriend would mind if I posted her photo, actually. She wouldn't wouldn't like it, but she wouldn't dislike it as long as it was only photos of her and I, and not her family, or the inside of her home or something.

The photos are from the last 2 months or so.

Attachments

• Kyoto.JPG
    Kyoto.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 367
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.