Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reem

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
U.A.E
Hi everyone, :eek:

Well I have this problem that just happened to my Nano. I just bought the Nano Red from UK and it worked well with the Itunes and headphones. But just a few minutes ago, i wanted to plug it to an fm transmitter. Well, the fm transimitter is called the "itrip" and it is not a new one.
As soon as I plugged it in the NANO, then I went to choose the song.. my NANO freezed.. Now it is stuck for hours.. I even tried plugging it to Itunes and there is no connection...:eek:

Please HELP !! This never happened before.. and my sis used this fm transimttor with her Nano and it worked with no flows..!!

HELP HELP :(

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
Press and hold the center button and menu button at the same time, and hold for up to 10 seconds. If it doesnt work the first time, try repeating it a couple times.

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
on the clickwheel, press the "menu" and the centre button at the same time and hold it there until your nano resets itself (apple logo will appear onscreen)

should be ok after that :)

Press and hold the center button and menu button at the same time, and hold for up to 10 seconds. If it doesnt work the first time, try repeating it a couple times.

dang.. beat me to it!! lol..

my explanation is better :p

BGAYLOR07

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2007
Georgia, U.S.
This happened to me the first day I got my Nano. After several minutes of freaking out, I went to the apple website and learned how to reset the iPod. Never thought I would have to do it so frequently though. :confused:

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
This happened to me the first day I got my Nano. After several minutes of freaking out, I went to the apple website and learned how to reset the iPod. Never thought I would have to do it so frequently though. :confused:

I'm also finding my second gen Nano to be a little unreliable, lot's of crashes and error-48 ( :mad: ), but I'm sure it's nothing a nice update wouldn't sort.

Fleetwood Mac

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2006
Canada
I know how you feel. My 5.5g freezes every time its plugged in with the hold on (randomly too). It chokes on video and pictures about 40% of the time. Its sad cause my 1G nano never froze, ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.