Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sparxtribal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2007
Got my refurb. iPod 60gig and wow.. it freakin is cool.. white with blue (ala quicktime blue) evo skin protector.. my next will be an 80 gig black.. but till then.. I'm amazed by the quality and stuff.. for a small screen etc.. I was like.. :eek: :D soo.. yeah just VERY happy!

Sparx
:apple: 4 Life

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Got my refurb. iPod 60gig and wow.. it freakin is cool.. white with blue (ala quicktime blue) evo skin protector.. my next will be an 80 gig black.. but till then.. I'm amazed by the quality and stuff.. for a small screen etc.. I was like.. :eek: :D soo.. yeah just VERY happy!

Sparx
:apple: 4 Life

Congrats!

Apple's refurbs are definitely charming.

Sparxtribal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2007
ehh how do i turn this off? or something.. it's stuck on a movie.. tried to hook it back up.. noffin.. ?:confused:

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
I don't know if resetting is the best idea everytime. I just hit pause and let the iPod go to sleep, it doesn't take that long. Or you can just hit the next button and it will go to the end of the movie and that way nothing is still running when you put it to sleep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.