Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phantommaul

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2002
istanbul,Turkey
i know its a pretty dull and short question but there are no box content information about that. do u know if the 10 gig ipod incudes port covers or not . :)

thanxx

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
ok, so i don't know, i haven't gotten my 10 gig iPod yet. (waiting waiting waiting in japan)

but i would bet my life savings that it DOES come with the port protectors. really, i'm seriously, is anyone willing to put up for this bet?

phantommaul

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2002
istanbul,Turkey
if its a 10 gig iPod

i dont know if this picture is from a 10 gig iPod but there are port connectors here.

i am afraid of apple giving the connectors only in 15 and 30 gig models. i know it sounds lame but we are talking bout apple here they arent giving a lousy cover in the entry model which is sold for 300$

the picture is taken from spymac iPod picture gallery

Attachments

• proof picture.jpg
    proof picture.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 204

phantommaul

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2002
istanbul,Turkey
so no problem left

thank you pal now there is no problem left to get a new cool great 10 gig ipod i will tell my friend who is studyin abroad to get me one 10 gig from soho before coming to Turkey. (i wanted to buy it myself soooo much but its not posibble for now) :(

phantommaul

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2002
istanbul,Turkey
hmmmm

so my friend is coming the 19th of may do u think he will get the product before the date of 19th.

BTW i my friend will encounter problems getting the product, i will need ask you to do me this favour toughboy :) thanx about that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.