Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gernb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2002
hey, managed to snag a 10GB iPod at Target last night for $199. It's the previous version...which turns out to be a good thing after reading about bugs in the new model.

incredible deal if you are looking for one on the cheap. they will be stocking the new line in July, but until then they are selling the rest of their 10GB units at half off of the old line's price points.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
if i remember right target didnt hop on board to sell ipods anymore, i could be wrong though.

iJon

gernb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2002
Not sure about the delay, but the signs I've seen in store say, "Apple iPod -- Available in July"

I was suprised to find an iPod for Mac in their store. I thought they were selling only the windows version, which I would have bought and reformatted anyway, but they had a couple of Mac units.

Kid Red

macrumors 65816
Dec 14, 2001
What bugs in the new models? Other then whines about the scroll wheels, I've heard of no 'bugs' in the new models, can you elaborate?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.