Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattportner

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2007
Do you collect anything? If you do, tell us about it and post a few photos.

I collect Coca-Cola cans and bottles. I have about 75 now.

cimg1166nh5.jpg

cimg1169xa1.jpg

cimg1170kf1.jpg

InWake

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2007
nice coke cans and bottles! Only thing I've collected are yu-gi-oh cards lol.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
I am selling my collection of computers now to get rid of clutter and add a little more shelf space. In the past 3 years, I have bought and acuierd 20 computers. But now, I am selling them to pay off an iBook G3 purchase, and various other reasons.

I'm on my wintop right now, so I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver
Really bad papers

and excuses why they could not be handed in on time.

We have actually created codes for the top ten and count how many we get per term of each...:p

When a student has buried granny 5 different times that year they get a zero.

"Printer broke" gets automatic zero. and 10% off next assignment for not reading course outline. > if cant make it email me copy and hand in hard copy as soon a possible.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
yay, post #711! a slurptastic post!

Do you collect anything? If you do, tell us about it and post a few photos.

I collect Coca-Cola cans and bottles. I have about 75 now.

cimg1170kf1.jpg

whoa, it's weird being able to read korean writing on a coke can. it reads "coca-cola" in red and "zero" just below. neat! as for me, i don't collect much. i used to collect magazines with natalie portman covers, but i don't want to talk about it.... :eek:

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I collect Blythe Dolls! (Photos Later, but my 'tar and Profile pic are 2 of them)
Some people find that a little odd for a 34 year old hetro guy.:)

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I have thousands of baseball cards that I collected up until a couple years ago when I realized the amount of money I was spending on them, I still have all of them though. I also used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards and I had a deck that won many tournaments, but I sold it a while back along with my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards for $500 if I remember correctly. I also have over 30 trophies, if that counts as a collection :p. I'll get pictures up tomorrow, as it's almost 11:30PM here right now and I've got to get off to bed.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
THe one with the twisted neck is great. I would love to have glassware like that. I collect synthesizers. I'll get some pic up soon.

Yeh I can't wait for those pics! Geddem up, now! :D

I'm a bit of a hifi whore. I have waaaaay to much. Mainly Bowers & Wilkins and Bang & Olufsen.

hoop

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2007
Bath, yookay.
At first I thought you meant normal coke cans, and I was a bit :eek: :confused: , but yeah that collection is coooool. I want a Korean coke can now!

furious

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
Australia
as for me, i don't collect much. i used to collect magazines with natalie portman covers, but i don't want to talk about it.... :eek:

NP is the bomb. Arr! now the CIA, FBI, NCIS are after me. I am not a terrorist. There is no such thing as a NP bomb.

Scubajay

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2006
Great Totham, UK
I am very into diving and have recently started collecting treasure from the deep. So far I have recovered:

20mm Hispano Cannon shell casings from the WW2 era planes that used to fight above the coast in the UK

plates and cups from 1800's ferries and cruisers that went down

An ammunition carrier from a WW1 minelaying submarine.

Some pics of my finds can be found in the link on my sig - Go to the March and April pages of my diving blog and there are pics there.

My big goals are to get hold of some portholes, a bell and a telegraph. When cleaned up these things look really great.:)

asxtb

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2005
I collect hats. I have about 200. (Sorry for the bookcase that's hiding a bunch of them.)

Attachments

• Snapshot 2007-04-19 21-36-02.jpg
    Snapshot 2007-04-19 21-36-02.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 118

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
I have small collections of various things:

Comic books, got maybe 50 including:
spawn issue 1 mint,
darkness issue one and issue 1 alt. cover one is limited edition,
spawn the dark ages issue 1 mint,
spawn issue 150 original cover,
and some others, ill post some pics later maybe...

I also collect um, iPods.. I have 5 at the moment.

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
i collect smurf figurines...i'll take a pic tonight and edit my post to add photos. :) i think i have about 100 of the little guys...and they live in a little box because i don't have a good place to display them yet! my husband promised to build me a big ol' display case, but i don't know which room in the house to put it in!

bartelby...i can't wait to see your collection. i am intrigued by blythe dolls! :D

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
bartelby...i can't wait to see your collection. i am intrigued by blythe dolls! :D

Here you go:
This is Ché, my first one.
cherain.jpg

Nara was my next, and also my 'tar model:
naratree42.jpg

Pixie (dressed for Hallowe'en) was a present:
pixie.jpg

Ava (the only uncustomised one):
avan2.jpg

I also have a 5th that is in pieces being customised at the moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.