Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
1-877-722-3755

My internet service provider is AT&T/SBC and the girl whom I'm referring to is at AT&T internet tech support services. Okay she may not actually be a girl, she may actually be a woman, but since I've been on this Earth since shortly after the Egyptian pyramids were built, I consider any female younger than me to be a girl. :p

Now that we've got that out of the way, I just wanted to mention that I was walking around inside Walmart the other day; and as I was walking under one of those televisions bolted to the ceiling that was playing an infomercial promoting the new Gillette Fusion razor, I heard a familiar voice. It was the exact same voice I heard on the AT&T tech line! :eek:

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I think I found her!!!
OldLady.jpg

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
Yes there is, it's about finding out who the AT&T girl is. At least call the number I posted on the screen and tell me how you like her voice.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Ok. So, I'm a sucker. I called.

She sounds to me like she's trying to sound like a computer, but southern. And cloying.

If this is going to be the voice of voicemail on my Rev. B iPhone, it like, makes me reconsider the whole thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.