Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agathon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2004
Well, it is 12:43 AM on Tuesday 1 May here in Seoul, Korea, so it is time for the new thread.

Here's my latest. It's Lord of the Rings, available from InterfaceLIFT.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 763

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
oooh, I have four wallpapers (im using virtualdesktops which allows multiple wallpapers)
picture4nb1.png

picture3bj8.png

picture2du0.png

picture1av0.png

and, when I am home, this is the wallpaper on my Ubuntu for now, I switch to under the see (right above this, and mountain view from time to time.
screenshot1eo4.png

again, mountain view:
screenshotta9.png

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Ok, last months thread wasn't too bad, let's see if we can make this one even better by repeating this:

A few requests (for this and future Desktop threads):

- When posting a large image, please, please, use tags to make a clickable thumbnail of your image!

- when quoting a post with an image, please remove the image (if you quote a recent post) or - at least - change the image into a [img] or even a [url] in the quote (if you quote an older post).

This will help make the thread more readable for most screen sizes and internet connection speeds![/SIZE]

PS! My desktop is the same as [URL="http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71266&d=1175366270"]last month[/URL].

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2006
USA
I'm using on of the Apple defaults... Apple images > bottom-left one. The blue squares. I usually change my background every other day though. :)

Edit: It's still April here.

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2006
Heres mine:cool:, u got to love meaningful graffiti, but thinking about changing it soon, I cant keep a background for more than a week w/o seeing a cooler pic

478850898_d768c12918_o.png

tempques

macrumors member
May 25, 2006
Aaaalright, you are gonna have to give us more than just "-" regarding how you did that see-through mess on the message window, unless it's some trickery.

Ha! "-" was there just because it required me to type at least one character to make the post. But no complicated trickery here! :D Okay, in Adium's preferences click the "Messages" tab. At the bottom, click "Use custom background" and select "Color". From there you select what color you want and use the Opacity slider to get the transparency. Hope that helps. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.