Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fiercetiger224

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2004
We'll see. At least Resistance was good. Hopefully Sony will get Killzone right this time around. But I'm really anticipating bigger announcements from Sony rather than just Killzone and such.

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
sorry, quote where I said I have seen it. :confused:
I DO know htey will show gameplay, and I am certain I will be impressed.
(your experience may vary, but then again, knowing your point of view makes that somewhat obvious)

fiercetiger224

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2004
sorry, quote where I said I have seen it. :confused:
I DO know htey will show gameplay, and I am certain I will be impressed.
(your experience may vary, but then again, knowing your point of view makes that somewhat obvious)

What I'm excited about is that Sony is really being hush hush about their latest titles. So they will impress, just as they impressed us with Little Big Planet and Home. What I'm waiting to see is in-game footage of MGS4. :D

Sparky8

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2007
Don't you mean Killzone 2?

My thoughts tend to mimic the PS3 Song (Yes, it mentions Killzone)

The PSP version was Killzone 2, so theyve changed it. Not certain but most likely, look at the tech vid at GDC it just said Killzone so theyve likely not made a final decision

sthpark7791

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2006
The footage they showed at E3 got me pretty excited and I was expecting the game at the launch of PS3. :mad:

hopefully we see some gameplay this time around, eh?

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
they did closed door presentation at GDC, but it was a physics demo only.
There was no intention to show off graphics....but you can bet they will show off their engine to its fullest extent at E3. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.