Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
You can add me if you wish. Just make sure you shoot me a message with at least "MR" in the text so I know you're from here... I had one guy add be to his friends list a while back and I finally got in contact with him and asked him who he was. He said, "You have to guess, I'll give you a hint... we were in ROTC together!" I told him I was never in ROTC and removed him from my list... :p

All my stuff is in the link in my sig.

DEXTERITY

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2004
since someone took my name (DEXTERITY), I'm using LA CRACK

playing Ghost Recon 3 and Battlefield 2 (mostly battlefield for now).

r1ch4rd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2005
Manchester UK
I am always looking for new people to play (as long as you aren't going to get upset when I suck) so if anyone wants to add me I am Brian Spiller

Fezwick

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2002
Rhode Island
My Gamertag is in my sig. I only have a few games at the moment as I just bought my 360 (Oblivion, Gears of War and Burnout Revenge.) Send me an add if you want to play.

Echinda

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2003
Gamertag: Echinda

Games - Perfect Dark, GoW, GRAW

I'm not a regular player (once or twice a week) but if I'm on I'd be happy to join a game as cannon fodder.

Mpulsive81

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2006
McKinney, TX
Mines in my sig. Hit me up, but put MR in the request message so I know who you are. I've got 3 other people so far...yeah i suck.

I've only got GoW for now, I was thinking about Burnout Revenge, but Dirt and Tenchu Z are calling my name.

sk8terboy29

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2007
PLZ i just got xbox live 2 days ago and havent played one live game yet,sombody plz add me,my gamertag is sk8terboy29....PLZ!!!

IBitePrettyHard

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2007
My Gamertag is IBitePrettyHard. Feel free to send me a Friend's Request, just include a message to let me know you're from this forum.

I play some during the afternoons, but most consistently at night after 10-11pm Eastern until the wee hours of the morning.

I mainly play Halo 3 and Forza Motorsport 2 right now. I also have Gears of War, but I won't be playing it much until I get a new HD TV to play it on. It's too gritty on my old TV.

I also plan on getting Call of Duty 4 soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.