Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I need to add a survey to a website, and was thinking the easiest way would be through a separate site that hosts surveys. Naturally, I am looking for a free site that doesn't require registration for survey participants (but if I have to register, that's OK).

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
I need to add a survey to a website, and was thinking the easiest way would be through a separate site that hosts surveys. Naturally, I am looking for a free site that doesn't require registration for survey participants (but if I have to register, that's OK).

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

Survey Monkey used to offer a limited service for free. We use their professional service and it's pretty good, although spending too long on it makes you go mental - but that's just surveys in general ;)

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
I second Survey Monkey. My wife uses surveymonkey all the time - the free one and she loves it. Easy to set up and use- although I have never used it myself though.

docstudent

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2007
Mac and Survey Monkey

I tried to access Survey Monkey from both of my Macs using Firefox, Safari, and Explorer. The page would not open. I was able to open it yesterday at my office using a Windows based machine. Is Survey Monkey not Mac compatible:eek: ?

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
I tried to access Survey Monkey from both of my Macs using Firefox, Safari, and Explorer. The page would not open. I was able to open it yesterday at my office using a Windows based machine. Is Survey Monkey not Mac compatible:eek: ?

My wife only uses Macs:D and she uses it all the time. She uses Safari and has run it on both Tiger and older versions of software so no issues there.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I didn't have any problems. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.