Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shuweiyu16

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2007
My estimated delivery date is 12PM on May 31...I am wondering what are the chances I would receive my blackmacbook today from FEDEX...which was ordered straight from apple.

Frankf300

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
NY
Ummmm...has iCal failed me or isn't today May 31? I'd expect that you should already be enjoying your Blackbook. Even if your on the west coast, it's past 12PM. So, are you enjoying your Blackbook yet? If not, wait it out a few more hours and than raise some hell with Fedex for not delivering your precious Blackbook on time. :D

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Jul 23, 2002
Holly Springs, NC
You got a time on your estimated delivery date? Mine was just a day and was spot on, as well.

If you track the package, it should say "on vehicle for delivery" or something to that affect. Around me, FedEx makes two rounds. AM is for the overnight/2nd day, before 10:30 deliveries, and ground is done by a subcontractor in late afternoon, early evening.

Scaryclouds

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2007
FedEx can burn in hell!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I use to work there and I absolutely hated it! Continue on as if nothing happened.

drake

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2005
Funny, I was supposed to get my 2gb Crucial yesterday thru Fedex and it still isn't here. I usually go Priority International overnight and get my stuff two days later (once waited nearly two weeks).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.