Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BkkChris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 19, 2002
After much waiting, i just couldn't wait any longer and picked up a 12" Sunday, just before this price drop! That hurts! I guess I will be returning it and waiting another month to see if anything is just around the corner. Talk about timing no...

Cheers.

yzedf

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2002
Connecticut
Re: Just bought a 12" 2 days ago!!

Originally posted by BkkChris
After much waiting, i just couldn't wait any longer and picked up a 12" Sunday, just before this price drop! That hurts! I guess I will be returning it and waiting another month to see if anything is just around the corner. Talk about timing no...

Cheers.
Refund for the difference is available:

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salesrefund.html#Apple Prices

tjwett

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2002
Brooklyn, NYC
Or if you are really convinced that there will be an update in the next fe weeks you could return it (10% restock fee if bought from Apple direct) and wait till the 23rd. At the very least I would get my $200 credit from Apple, you are entitled.

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
to get an ibook 14" inch model for $1499 does not make any sense now that the G4 powerbook is only $1599 us

bring the 14" inch ibook down to $1299, the 12" inch ibook combo dirve to $1099 or $999, and the cd-rom ibook to $899 us

that would make us competitive with the pc world

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.