Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jc0481

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2005
I was just wondering if I should wait for the new finder in Leopard coming out in October or go ahead and purchase Pathfinder. I am a power user and I really do like the new sharing features of the Leopard Finder. Does Pathfinder have similar sharing features too? Which one would be better I wonder in October. I bet by that time Pathfinder 5.0 might be released? Also I know its possible to replace the finder with Pathfinder but would that lead to instability or quirks? Or the other way around? Thank you

rtpub

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2008
I was just wondering if I should wait for the new finder in Leopard coming out in October or go ahead and purchase Pathfinder. I am a power user and I really do like the new sharing features of the Leopard Finder. Does Pathfinder have similar sharing features too? Which one would be better I wonder in October. I bet by that time Pathfinder 5.0 might be released? Also I know its possible to replace the finder with Pathfinder but would that lead to instability or quirks? Or the other way around? Thank you

Not sure if this will help ;)
http://www.macworld.com/article/136781/2008/11/pf5.html?lsrc=rss_main

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.