Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
MR-PKMN-Banner.jpg

There is already a small discussion about the Pokemon DS games in the Console Games section but, I thought creating a thread just for the Friend Codes would be a good idea to help keep things organized. Here you can post your Friend Codes and I'll make a table of information for everyone to see. Click on the Member List link below to view the friend codes:

Members List
Jan. 2014: I have removed the list since it wasn't updated in ages and these games have been replaced by other Pokemon games... Sorry! (Have fun with Pokemon X and Y!)

Obviously you need to post your friend code so you can play with others but, to help people contact you for a game it's highly recommended that you provide your Time Zone, Player Name, and Game Version. Additionally you can describe the level of your Pokemon or what Pokemon you may be looking to trade for.

If you want to discuss aspects of the game such as strategies you can go here. But let's try to keep this thread as a basic directory. You can post here if you want to request battle or trade, but please do not repeatedly post duplicate requests. If you'd like you can also Private Message a user instead of replying to the thread to contact them, but once again do not repeatedly send duplicate messages to a user.

Voice Chat:
This is a feature on by default when playing online. Some users will prefer to have this off during play. To disable this a player entering a battle or a trade can the press the X button on your Nintendo DS, or if you are hosting the game press X before you select the game type. A message should come up telling you that you have turned Voice Chat off. Please be kind and respectful to others, remember trash talking is not being kind ;).

Time Zones:
This helps us find users who may be ready to play at our time, to look up your time zone information please use this web page. It has a map that's quite easy to use.

Rules:
  1. No rude language or trash-talking via the voice chat. It may seem funny to you at the time but, it can be offensive to the other user. Remember this game is for gamers of all ages.
  2. Do not purposely disconnect while in an online battle because you are losing, this gives you a losing point and gives the other player a wining point. :p Also do not disconnect or turn off the game during trading, you may end up messing up both games.
  3. Play fair and have fun. Do not cheat or trick players, we're all here to have fun. So let's keep this environment friendly. :D

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Here's my number!

0086 8842 8895 named Rob

I can battler right now if anyone likes...only for a bit, as I'm waiting for some emails I need to work on!

Also my pokémon are level 30-35

Edit-Pearl, Eastern Time Zone!

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
Jsk- 4038 2594 3669
Diamond, EST.
My pokemon range from 35-100 :D

i'm up for a battle whenever. also i'm looking to complete my Sinnoh Pokedex... i need Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf and Palkia :D

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
James - 2492 0597 1043
GMT

Pokemon are around level 30. I have Pearl.

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Tom - 1590 1229 2868 - GMT

My Pokemon are all between Level 60 and 70. I have Pokemon Diamond.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
List has been updated. Some of you forget to put your version type or Pokemon character name. It's ok but, if you can please Edit your post or PM me with the information if you wish to add it. Thanks :D

AppleGuy08

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for updating! does anyone around here feel like a battle? its my first day of summer vacation and i feel like playin some pokemon. Also, does anyone know what level my sucky magicarp will evolve to gyrados? lvl 20 something i think

LazarusII

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2007
Char: Spencer
Code: 4081-2009-1831
Version: Pearl
My team is currently lvl 50 and my sleep is erratic so I could be up at any time. The magikarp will evolve at 20 btw.

Avenger23

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2001
Clovis, NM
FC: 0945 8913 4628
Name: Curtis
Timezone: Mountain
Version: Diamond

PM me or shoot me an email with my username to my SuddenLink email addy. I have a couple of Pokemon in the 30's level area and one in the 40's.

TheDark

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2007
FC: 3952 3793 1536
Name: Efrain
Version:Diamond
Im in the eastern time zone but ill be up late

M pokemon range between 49-60

Anyone wanna battle?

sarge981

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2007
just wanna hang out on wi-fi

my name is Spencer my FC: 4553 6887 8883

ive beat my game and now im up for anything on wi-fi ,wanna trade and ill be there battling also.

sarge981

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2007
my email

if anybody ever wants to battle or trade just email me and ill respond
E-mail:sarge_981@yahoo.com

chort27

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2007
Me

Name: Chort
Code: 5455 6344 8531

I will battle or trade whenever. I am on eastern time and my pokemon range from 10-80

I have pearl

AppleGuy08

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Hey LimeiBook, im not sure if you have a Wii, but when Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out for it, we'll definitely have to make members thread for it!

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Hey LimeiBook, im not sure if you have a Wii, but when Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out for it, we'll definitely have to make members thread for it!

Yeah I was told it came out today, glad I called before I went to go pick it up. Looks like a fun game. We'll see if my wallet agrees with me buying another game though. ;) :p

I just got back from a little vacation, I'll update the list in a bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.