Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Icebird

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
you guys are pretty fast, I only got 25 wpm and I was trying pretty hard too. haha

Yeah, landscape mode I got average of 45-50 wpm. I tried the portrait(is that holding it vertical?) and I got average of 35 wpm.
You can obviously type faster in landscape then.
Another reason why Apple needs to make landscape keyboard for all Apps that use keyboard.

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
I got 86 typing on my computer, not going that fast.

But beat this: :p

66b4h79.jpg

Hehe :) I am better!

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 53

orb

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2002
I am getting 30-35 using one or two fingers, with only a little use of autocorrect with two-finger entry. On the other hand, I struggle to get over 20 using the 2 thumbs approach, and the autocorrect doesn't do a very good job of correcting the mistakes. I'd love it if someone put together a little video on typing technique because I must be doing something seriously wrong to be so slow with my thumbs.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
the slowest i've gotten is 37, and the fastest is 44 words per minute. strangely, the 37 rate had an error where the 44 didn't. :p

TriHFH

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2007
58wpm, with the only error being that i forgot to capitalize the first letter...

Edit: Make that 64 wpm :)

maysmusiclover

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
I think that the sun is yellow because of all he radiation and heat that comes through the bla bla the itthe is

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.