Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kterzino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2003
Buffalo, NY
has anyone ever had problems with the bose sounddock?

I bought one earlier, and I did all the troubleshooting in the manual, and it didn't work (no sound). So I returned that one, and got another from a different place. Same problem - no sound, but the remote can control the song playing.

Any clues??

kukheart

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2003
Dallas
I've had mine since Christmas and Loved it ever since, No problems, I turn the iPod volume all the way down and turn the Sounddock up. I hope you get yours fixed.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Got my 1st one, brought it home, made a die sound and then died, got a new one and i have to say it was one the best thing i have bought for 300 bucks

mastcell

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2006
Problems with Bose SoundDock

I have a nano that used to play on my SoundDock when I first got it (Christmas) and doesn't work anymore. Have tried every suggestion in Bose manual as well as re-updating, etc. Still no sound. Responds to remote, though. Son's new iPod works fine.

k12istina15

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2006
i have the same problem with my bose speakers when using my ipod nano...i figured out that if you first plug in the earphones then after plug it into the speakers you can hear the song on the speakers...i hope this makes sense and i hope it works

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

ive owned this product for awhile now, it projects high quality sound even at high volumes all the time. Superior product, i highly recomend this product. I have also had no problems with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.