Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Efiko Software is giving away 5 copies of their iPhoneRingToneMaker software for Windows to MacRumors forum members.

The rules are simple. Reply to this comment thread and name a song name that you will turn into a ringtone for your iPhone, and you are entered.

Only one entry per person, you have until 11:59PM Eastern Time on August 16th. Make sure your email address in your forum profile is correct, as that is how you will be contacted. Winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be announced on Friday August 17th.

Efiko's iPhoneRingToneMaker is an all in one application that allows you to crop, add effects and transfer songs into your iPhone as ringtones. Windows only (but works under Parallels on the Mac), and free trial available. Normally $9.95.

Article Link

superwesman

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C25 Safari/419.3)

mother by john Lennon for when my mom calls :)

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
PVC IV (four) by Blue Man Group. I don't like songs as ringtones, but this has an incredible tonal quality that sounds like a ringtone while retaining the depth and musicality that only a song can provide. Sorry for the life's story, but it's the perfect ringtone-song.

RustyM

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2004
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C25 Safari/419.3)

"Yesterday" - The Beatles

gcortega

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2007
for me it would have to be Nas - Halftime, from Illmatic. One of the best hip hop tracks ever made

macintel4me

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2006
Hands down winner!!

867-5309 / Jenny
by Tommy Tutone

from the early 80's (I think)....

Jenny don't change your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny I call your number
867-5309
867-5309

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.