Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
Just wondering. My local Apple Stores say they haven't been told when to expect. Seems odd since Jobs said they would ship today. Just wondering if anyone heard anything solid on the ETA front for the 160 giggers.

tuosfan

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2007
clarendon store in arlington, va and bethesda store at montgomery mall in bethesda, md both don't know when :(

i want it now!!

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Nope. I figured they might not be in stock right away, so I ordered mine online. It's already shipped, but it's coming directly from Shanghai. Hopefully I'll have it next week.

rbroady

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2007
I was just at the Soho store in NYC and they had nothing

I was hoping to atleast get my hands on a touch to try it out.

anyone have an official date for the touch?
i dont know if i should buy online or wait until it hits the stores

milo

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2003
Did people even listen to the keynote?

The touch is WEEKS away from shipping.

They starting shipping all the other models yesterday, so it just depends on how fast the shipments get there. Many people have reported finding various models already, the rest should be in stores by the weekend.

Just call your local stores if you're looking for a particular model today.

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
I was just at the Soho store in NYC and they had nothing

I was hoping to atleast get my hands on a touch to try it out.

anyone have an official date for the touch?
i dont know if i should buy online or wait until it hits the stores
They didn't have them on display to play with in the 5th Ave store but had them behind the counter.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
Absolutely zilch at the Sagemore store in NJ. They have no idea when Nanos, Shuffles, Classics, or Touches will be in and they said "hopefully by the end of the weekend, we're waiting just like you!" to me when I asked if they knew when they'd be in.

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
Absolutely zilch at the Sagemore store in NJ. They have no idea when Nanos, Shuffles, Classics, or Touches will be in and they said "hopefully by the end of the weekend, we're waiting just like you!" to me when I asked if they knew when they'd be in.

my costco here in London,Ontario gets the new Nanos and iPods(only 160gig) on wed for sure!

cuestakid

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2006
San Fran
my store (san luis obispo) doesn't know either but they said to keep calling to find out. I would get one online but I would rather see the colors in person though I am leaning towards the silver one but i would prefer to see it in person.

Interestingly, the have the shuffles

odinsride

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2007
Anyone know if the Apple store in Tyson's Corner Mall (VA) has 160gb classics?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.