Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2007
MD
Here they are, I just bought this from the Apple Store in SoHo:

unbox.jpg

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9

[admin edit: change image links to save the attachment server from getting overloaded]

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2007
MD
what size u get and how many were in stock?

why am i broke?!?!?!??!

16GB. There was a stack of them behind the counter. No cases though and the back is still a scratch magnet. Sadly, it got a little scratch on the back already.

rbroady

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2007
I got the third to last Touch from the soho store, guy before me got atleast 10, i was going to drop kick him if he had taken the last bunch:)

no pics yet becouse i just ditched one class and am off to another in 15 minutes

i wont open my baby until about 9ish:eek:

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2007
MD
What do you guys want pictures of? I can't get any unsecured wifi in my dorm so I can't take any pictures of the internet (sad).

Mtirv

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2007
Falls Church City, VA
I had the same feeling, so I didn't pre-order. Plus, I wanted to see some reviews from people who got it before I went and got it. Plus, I'm impatient as hell, and can't stand it when my order is shipped, but I could have just gone to a store and gotten it. :D

javaGuru

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2007
Is wifi iTunes up and working on the iPod touch? Now that the iPod touch is out in the wild I wonder when the iPhone will be getting the update for wifi iTunes.

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 18, 2007
MD
more pictures!

I got the best shots of the screen I could but it's hard because it reflects.

[admin edit: images added to 1st post]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.