Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WannaGoMac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
I like to use the "middle mouse button" to open web pages in new tabs in Firefox. Is there a middle mouse button (i.e. 3rd button) available on the Macbook touchpad somehow?

Thanks!

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I like to use the "middle mouse button" to open web pages in new tabs in Firefox. Is there a middle mouse button (i.e. 3rd button) available on the Macbook touchpad somehow?

Thanks!

WOW! I didn't know that! After all these yes, and right when I'm about to make the final switch to Apple. Oh well.

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
You should REALLY upgrade the ram in your macbook.

2gb for about $80 now.

What does upgrading my RAM have to do with using FireFox, or are you talking about a post from another thread?

Or, do you have 2GB of RAM to sell me? :D

Edit: I forgot I added a signature....In that case, yes, I DO need to upgrade. I want to get a new hard drive first though. If this thing with the AppleCare doesn't go through, I'm going to get a new hard drive. But, do you have to some to sell me? :D

WannaGoMac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
What does upgrading my RAM have to do with using FireFox, or are you talking about a post from another thread?

Or, do you have 2GB of RAM to sell me? :D

Edit: I forgot I added a signature....In that case, yes, I DO need to upgrade. I want to get a new hard drive first though. If this thing with the AppleCare doesn't go through, I'm going to get a new hard drive. But, do you have to some to sell me? :D

Nope, just making a suggestion. 512mb can be painful to use on Windows or Mac.

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
Nope, just making a suggestion. 512mb can be painful to use on Windows or Mac.

Yeah, I've come to find that out. It's fine when you first turn it on and check your bank account online, but once you start using dashboard and runnning some other programs, it's a pain. Soon, very soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.