Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Orange County, California
I got those 5 free songs from facebook...
and I got 2 songs from the new Foo Fighters album, but now they are no where to be found!
I checked my library, organized by date added, and the 3 other ones I got with the 5 free songs are there, but not the Foo Fighters..
I checked: My Music > iTunes > iTunes Music > Foo Fighters and they aren't there....
Only thing I did, was I paused the downloads for an instant, to delete the download of some random thing... then I clicked resume all, they finished, but now I can't find them...

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Did you ever have the Foo Fighters songs? I mean did you ever actually play them?

Did you look in the trash bin?

And also, what exactly do you mean that you paused the downloads in iTunes "to delete the download of some random thing"? What random thing?

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I never had the songs in my library, I just now downloaded them (a few minutes before posting)
I looked in the trash bin
I looked at the progress of the songs while they were downloading, and saw something else downloading, idk what it was... it was a video, I forgot what it was called... I deleted it because I didn't know if I would have been charged for it, all I know is, it had nothing to do with the songs (from reading the name, it was something random... idk how\why it started to download)
But the songs stayed there, and I clicked resume, and they all started again, and finished downloading, but now I can't find them...

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I just checked the more advanced purchase history (not the Purchased thing, on the side bar of iTunes, but the one that u actually gotta re-login to see)

and I read apple support, they say to click on the song, and click report a concern, ect.

EDIT:
Apple says:

To report a missing song or video file:

1. Locate the song or video in your Purchase History
2. Click on the "Report a Problem" link
3. Select "I didn't receive this item" from the drop down menu
4. Enter a brief description of the problem in the Comments field and hit Submit

only one problem, I click report a problem, and there is no drop down menu.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.