Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
I don't believe it. I'm with the National Pancake Association, and I am here to tell you that *nothing* is flatter than a pancake (or more delicious). Those Kansans have gone too far now...
:mad:

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Flowbee
I don't believe it. I'm with the National Pancake Association, and I am here to tell you that *nothing* is flatter than a pancake (or more delicious). Those Kansans have gone too far now...
:mad:

How can you possibly blame it on them, a sheet of paper is flat, not a pancake, you can have lumps, ridges, crevices in a pancake unlike a state.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Originally posted by MrMacman
How can you possibly blame it on them, a sheet of paper is flat, not a pancake, you can have lumps, ridges, crevices in a pancake unlike a state.

You're obviously an anti-pancake extremist who'll stop at nothing to spread your pro-Kansas, pro-paper agenda.

e-coli

macrumors 68000
Jul 27, 2002
I'm from the Crepe Corps. We would like to adamanltly state the we feel marginalized having not been asked to take part in this test.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Flowbee
You're obviously an anti-pancake extremist who'll stop at nothing to spread your pro-Kansas, pro-paper agenda.

HA! How could you Call me an extremist!

Originally posted by bennetsaysargh
you anti-pancakers!! argh!
lol:p
that's really funny.
i am now officially pro-pancake and anti-anti-pancake!

And I am Pro-Pancake also, but also anti-anti-Kansas.

Look I think Paper is the only true flat substance.

Originally posted by mymemory
Noooo, she wasn't young:rolleyes:
Oh, okay. :thinks:
Our Countries have different standars... how old? :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.