Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
I have season passes for alot of shows and normally I get the show either before it is available online or when it is but for some it is made available afterwards and this can be very irritating especially when it is more than 2 days afterwards.

In this case CSI which was put on the store on Friday is still not available for people with a season pass.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

lamina

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2006
Niagara
A little birdie told me that there are currently errors with all season passes on the iTunes Store, and that they are working on the problem.

That same birdie told me to tell you to email them and ask politely for some sort of retribution and you will likely get some song or video credits...

NightStorm

macrumors 68000
Jan 26, 2006
Whitehouse, OH
I'm having the same problem with my season pass for South Park season 11. There are a number of threads about this on the Apple forums as well. I did receive an email saying that I was getting 2 free credits while they worked on the problem, but the email address they included was wrong, so I'm going to have to email them back.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
A little birdie told me that there are currently errors with all season passes on the iTunes Store, and that they are working on the problem.

That same birdie told me to tell you to email them and ask politely for some sort of retribution and you will likely get some song or video credits...

Hmmm, that's interesting. The only season pass I have currently is for 'Psyche,' and it doesn't start up again until January so hopefully they will have the problem fixed by then.

foidulus

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2007
Ditto

for me on South Park Season 11....Sent an email, hopefully I will get some free goodies for having to wait :p

PROJECT359

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
Texas, USA
Have the same issue with "Lucy, Daughter of the Devil" and "Frisky Dingo, Season 2" season passes.

Both shows have stopped downloading even though new episodes are available.

Reported the problem but so far I've only had the standard reply:

-----------------------------------------

I understand you did not get the latest episode of "Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil". I am sorry for this inconvenience, I know how upsetting that can be.

Apple is currently working toward a resolution for the issue you have reported. You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

Thank you for your patience. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be as enjoyable as possible.

MacConvoy

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2007
I feel like a total fool handing over $127 upfront. I did think about the possibility of being ripped off when I bought all these passes, but figured Apple would be better than that.

Feel me once, shame on me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.