Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tmchenry2010

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2007
i was about ready to order one but i saw the user comments

go to pcmicrostore.com

i think those are better

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
READ THE USER COMMENTS... THEY SAY THAT...
there are iphone cases...

Glad someone finally noticed that, thans Tmchenry2010

There is one user comment that bases that on looking at the picture. The description says tailored for the ipod touch. If it's too big, I'll just send it back....it was ten bucks...lol. I will let you guys know. Mine should be here today or tomorrow.

madmaxmedia

macrumors 68030
Dec 17, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I bought one for $6 shipped from EBay. It's translucent and has some grooves to spiff up the back (a little). It fits pretty well, and for $6 I am happy- it's definitely not an iPhone case.

The only thing with these silicon Touch cases is that a stiffer material would be better, because with the big open area for the screen there is not much structural strength.

This is the one I bought- item # 160162962546

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
There is one user comment that bases that on looking at the picture. The description says tailored for the ipod touch. If it's too big, I'll just sent it back....it was ten bucks...lol. I will let you guys know. Mine should be here today or tomorrow.

Alright, I just took delivery of my ipod touch case...

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Apple...43049?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1193080146&sr=8-2

it is absolutely not made for the iphone. This case is made for the touch. It looks pretty good and will certainly do until more of the higher quality cases are available. 10 bucks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.