Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Twilight Elk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
Arizona
Hello everyone, say I was to get an iPod Classic (80gb), what would you recommend in cases?

I don't care if it's hard or leather or whatever, but I want a durable material with a screen protector (on the case, not the iPod) and (maybe) something to protect the click wheel as well.

I'm open to as many suggestions as possible, thank you.

-Elk

plumosa

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2007
Australia
ifrogz.com

It covers everything you're looking for, as long as you like silicone covers. If you're looking for another material, perhaps someone else can suggest something.

DavoMrMac

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2005
Anything by Griffin Technology is a pretty safe bet, or put a screen protector on and get a pouch or iPod sock, that'll do the job nicely.

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
fabrixcases.com is good if you want something padded and sexy.

imgb10.jpg
img06.jpg

n1.jpg
imgb02.jpg

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
Anything by Griffin Technology is a pretty safe bet, or put a screen protector on and get a pouch or iPod sock, that'll do the job nicely.

I have the Griffin Reflective Case and it fits great on my 80gig Classic. Though it does scratch easily (the case). I removed the case the other day and the iPod was still nice and shiny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.