Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you Own a Nike+ system for your Nano?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ziwi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Right back where I started...
Who here owns a Nike+ system for their iPod Nano? Do you currently use it?

If you are using it be sure to join up to the link in my sig for the MacRumors Nike+ club. This month we are running for our Mac. Each month presents new challenges to meet.

If you have not been using the Nike+ then this is a good excuse to start again. It is a good time of year to fight the calories we will all consume.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
is there anyway of listing the names who have voted and then you can maybe add the peeps who are not on the challenge lists ?

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I've got one, but I haven't been using it for quite awhile. I plan on eventually getting back to it, and will DEFINITELY get in on the MR challenges at that time.

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
Great way for people to join us in the challenges and to help them fight the worse time of the year for getting fat. :cool:

moloukhya

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2007
I've had one but sold my iPod when I injured my knee. I just started running again so I figured its time to buy a new nano and use it. Feel free to add me to any ongoing challenges, I'd love to get back into it!
Nike+ username = moloukhyaATgmail.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.