Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
I don't know if it is better than the evo3, but it certainly looks nice. My only beef with the evo3 was the clip and the piece that held the clip on. I removed it altogether b/c I couldn't get the iPod to lie flat with it still in the sleeve.

Anyway, the evo4 looks nice. If I had a classic I would certainly consider it.

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2006
I'd like to get it for the 3G Nano but I haven't seen it for sale in the UK.

davekarn

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2007
Mine will be delivered tomorrow, so I will try and post some pics and a lil review on it, because I was surprised to see that noone on here has gotten one yet! I wasn't going to get a case until I pulled a couple Urkels and dropped my black iPod twice causeing big gashes in two of the corners. So, I ordered the silver case because I thought it would accent well with the black underneath and sorta resemble my iMac too :)

SheepNutz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Kantuckee
Mine will be delivered tomorrow, so I will try and post some pics and a lil review on it, because I was surprised to see that noone on here has gotten one yet! I wasn't going to get a case until I pulled a couple Urkels and dropped my black iPod twice causeing big gashes in two of the corners. So, I ordered the silver case because I thought it would accent well with the black underneath and sorta resemble my iMac too :)

Thanks! I can't wait to see the review and pics. Someone posted a review of the red one on the apple support forums, and they really seem to like it. I think an onyx one is on my x-mas list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.