Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sinistersai4d

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Albany, NY
thundercatde2.jpg

OSX ThunderCat offers a variety of new features that will leave even the happiest Leopard user begging for more.

- Newly integrated "Spite" application can detonate the heads of Zune users within a 10 mile radius via wifi technology.

- New feature in the Finder enables you to find the your car keys, phone numbers to ex-girlfriends and missing children. Thats right.... car keys too.

- The new 4D dock interacts with users via a newly discovered dimension. Now the dock only appears when a user thinks about using it!

- Latest iChat feature exceeds current video and audio capabilities allowing for users to reach into their screens and touch ThunderCat users on the other end.

- Actual Time Machine. In addition to allowing users to actually travel through time and space, the latest edition of Time Machine allows users to pause time while Vista users try to catch up.

- ThunderFox Web Browser enables automatic access to all websites containing the words "Bang", "Jizz", "Jugs", "XXX", "Vag", "Anal", "Midget", and "1Cup". No passwords needed.

- iTunes Chicken Store.

- Cover Blow is a feature that takes the hassle of scrolling through your files via the old Cover Flow method. Now users simply blow gently on there screens to sift through there documents.

- Calculator 10.6 allows users to divide by zero.

- Google Afterlife. The makers of Google Earth have teamed up with Steve Jobs and co to allow users to navigate (via satellite) both Heaven and Hell. Now you can zoom in and check in on long lost relatives. In case you are wondering... all computers in Heaven run OSX, so you might as well make the switch now.

-sinistersai4d

Source

Edit.. if you guys can think of some features to add this would be a good time to do it.

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
I've always thought that too. It took me a few days to realize what it really was suppose to be!

QuarterSwede, Don't leave us in suspense if you've figured out what MCarns' avatar is supposed to be!

btw.... if you guys can think of some features to add this would be a good time to do it.

How about this: with any educational order, 10.6 comes with password access to the university server for grade entry/grade changes.

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
^Your avatar looks like the empire state building going into a giant ass. Just an observation..... wtf is that?

What is WRONG with you people? It's a Japanese building with the Sun setting behind it.

Wow, you should consider therapy and/or sex with someone else. Get those perverted thoughts outta that head of yours.
:)

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
New Thundercat Features!!!

- thundercat can defeat chuck norris in a game of strip poker...whilst naked
- will make your coffee
- iTunes music store will allow you to book an a performance by the actual musicians (using the aforementioned time machine improvement if they're posthumous)
- the inbuilt webcam on most macs will detect eye movement and will allow the screen to be manipulated like multi-touch...WITH YOUR EYES!!!
- bootcamp will be replaced with the ability to run .exe files
- thundercat (for the small fee of US$1000) will hack the CIA computer network
- thundercat will now use the computer's screen like a projector...so that, with front row, you can turn your mac screen around facing a wall an enjoy true front row entertainment

:apple:i'll report more when i find them:apple:

- steve@mac.com

mcarnes

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2004
USA! USA!
Big-TDI got it right. I don't know why people always see something naughty in my 'tar. Here's a pic of me hiking the other day with my friends. I showed it to my mom and she's like "oh, that's nasty".

What gives? :confused:

Attachments

• Me Hiking.jpg
    Me Hiking.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 859

sinistersai4d

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Albany, NY
Big-TDI got it right. I don't know why people always see something naughty in my 'tar. Here's a pic of me hiking the other day with my friends. I showed it to my mom and she's like "oh, that's nasty".

What gives? :confused:

^hmmm.. I dont know??... maybe there is some dead woodland creature behind that giant throbbing cock boulder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.