Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diabloz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
My Iphone refuses to load facebook anymore, it used to be able to but it doesn't work anymore. All my other sites work fine.

Neither facebook.com nor m.facebook.com work. iphone.facebook.com doesn't work because of "too many redirects" and I just get a "server not found" error for facebook.com

Any ideas what is wrong?

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
something is wrong with facebook... doesnt seem to be loading. If this were myspace I would just say "same old same old" but with facebook its just wierd...

diabloz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
I tried clearing the cache and restarting my phone but to no avail. Does facebook work for you guys?

gazzzmoly

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48a Safari/419.3)

diabloz said:
I tried clearing the cache and restarting my phone but to no avail. Does facebook work for you guys?

works fine for me both on wifi and edge make sure you have clears your cache and then hard reset safari. Log into safari and then hold the home key for 10seconds them give it another try

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.