Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Well, I can't say my life's not full of surprises.

Last Friday, my good friend (who is a girl BTW) was getting a little flirtatious with me. I refrained from posting on MacRumors so I could test all the lovely skills you guys taught me. We talked on IM a little bit Friday night, and after some thought, after a few awkward minutes of stalling (I'm not good at this kind of thing) I finally announced my decision: yes.

Well, it's not totally official, there are still a few kinks I need worked out before I'm ready to enter this relationship full force. The most important being that I need it to be okay with her parents, which is an obvious one.

So, only time will tell where this relationship goes. So stay tuned for the next installment. :cool:

Well, that's the latest chapter in my life story.

Note to mods: I think we need a Ghall saga section in the forums. :p

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Well, it's not totally official, there are still a few kinks I need worked out before I'm ready to enter this relationship full force. The most important being that I need it to be okay with her parents, which is an obvious one.

:confused:

Isn't the parents liking you is the kiss of death... he's harmless.

Conversely, isn't when parents who threaten your life, and a dad who announces he plans on castrating you, likely means the parents see the girl going a little too goofy for you.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Who cares about her parents? You're dating her. If it gets more serious, then worry about her parents. Until then, they don't matter. In fact, if they dislike you because you're a badass......good!

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Who cares about her parents? You're dating her. If it gets more serious, then worry about her parents. Until then, they don't matter. In fact, if they dislike you because you're a badass......good!

Nothing personal, but I just can't take you seriously with that avatar of yours.

Aug 6, 2007
I can't wait for next month's Ghall thread.

"I have a girlfriend, I have urges, I have a penis........how do I have sex!?!?!?!?"

dowhat.jpg

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I can't wait for next month's Ghall thread.

"I have a girlfriend, I have urges, I have a penis........how do I have sex!?!?!?!?"

Okay, I take my previous statement back. NOW this entire thread has gone too far. :eek:

Oh well, should I have expected any less.

On a side note, how does one engage in sexual relations? :cool:

maestro55

macrumors 68030
Nov 13, 2005
Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
Chicks come and go, unless you want a long term relationship at your age it really isn't something that I would be rushing into if I were you. If you are having fun, what does it matter whether or not you are considered in a relationship with her or not.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Okay, I take my previous statement back. NOW this entire thread has gone too far. :eek:

Son- didn't your parents have this discussion with you? :)

You'll figure it out, don't worry. ;)

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy

After about twenty seconds you say "that... that usually doesn't happen..."

Then you cry.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
After about twenty seconds you say "that... that usually doesn't happen..."

Then you cry.

Didn't you hear, they're working on a drug to help with that ...

Hear them asking for test subjects all the time on the radio.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
You know how you masturbate with your hand holding your penis? Ok, imagine that, but instead of a hand, it's a vagina. I think it'll be pretty self explanatory once you start doing it. Just watch National Geographic or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.