Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Foucault

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2002
Pasadena, CA
I've read a lot of horror stories about people dealing with apple care and apple support, so when my 30 GB iPod stopped working last weekend, I was nervous. I went to my local Apple Store, and they checked it out and agreed that my iPod was busted. They told me to call apple support. I called apple support and they told me to go to this website to set up a pickup. I was starting to feel like I was getting the runaround. So I made the request on Sunday to get my iPod picked up. Tuesday I got the empty box to place my iPod, and I set it back the same day. I was expecting maybe a 2-3 week turnaround time. But good golly miss molly it showed up today (Friday)... Now I have my iPod back, and I am happy as a bee...

Apple you've just won yourself a customer for life.

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
When I first got my PowerBook G3, it had a defect that was found in the first batch of systems made. I called up Apple support and within days they literally sent me a brand new system to replace it. I agree, they can be really good about keeping the customer happy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.