Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
Might as well get it started. What do you HATE about the MacBook Air?

I'll start:

It doesn't have 8 cores.
It doesn't have FW1600
It ONLY has a 60GB hard drive
It doesn't have an optical drive
I HATE the glossy screen ARG!!!
It's TOO fragile, it's gonna break SO easily

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
From the pictures its too thin and looks waaay too fragile. It also doesn't look like it'll be able to do any serious computing as it would likely sport a ULV processor etc.

In which case the question becomes whats the point?. Just build a UMPC Apple Style...10" screen multitouch that can connect to a BT keyboard etc

ClassicMac247

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2007
Brick, NJ
If this is indeed a computer: First off, GAY NAME!!! Too fragile, no processing power. And design doesnt fit the apple profile, that is if the sketchup on the main page is correct, It looks nice but it reminds me of a dell.

richard.mac

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2007
51.50024, -0.12662
Might as well get it started. What do you HATE about the MacBook Air?

I'll start:

It doesn't have 8 cores.
It doesn't have FW1600

it hasnt even been released yet! wait until after macworld until complaining about at product that may not even be released tomorrow.

also 8 cores? mac notebooks dont even have quad cores yet. why could they skip 4 cores suddenly?

also im sure Johnny Ive will figure out a way to make a macbook super thin and not be susceptible to breakage. thsi will be one of Steve's punch lines.

Luis

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
Costa Rica
it hasnt even been released yet! wait until after macworld until complaining about at product that may not even be released tomorrow.

also 8 cores? mac notebooks dont even have quad cores yet. why could they skip 4 cores suddenly?

I think your sarcasm detector is a bit rusty....

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC

also im sure Johnny Ive will figure out a way to make a macbook super thin and not be susceptible to breakage. thsi will be one of Steve's punch lines.

Dude, you do realize this is a parody thread...

....right?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
The name sucks.
I hate that you have to pay $100 for a drive (dumb).
I hate the name.

lancestraz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2005
RI
lol. Hay guyz ima hard coer gamr and want too know if ill get goodest fps with teh MACBOOKAIR. lollzz

Blackberryroid

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2012
/private/var/vm/
It doesn't have 8 cores.

What did you expect?

Upgrade options are cheap

Who uses one, anyway?

Glossy gives better color than matte

No it doesn't. Just look at the MBA torture test. It survived being dropped from the car while it's running, A 6 foot drop, Intense heat and being frozen in the refrigerator.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.