Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbydon

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
ATL
My guess is they will...but i bet they have the old box ones for a while, till they can clear them out

OldSkoolNJ

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
All Best Buy locations carry them and the ones with the Apple Shops run by Apple SOlutions COnsultants will be better stocked. All the Rev A were sold out or sent back. The Take 2s will be in stock this week. Most stores depending on size will have them on display and should be updated.

Check your location @ http://www.bestbuy.com/apple

Kevin :apple:

Gelfin

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2001
Denver, CO
I checked Best Buy first when shopping for an Apple TV, as I had a gift card. Unfortunately, according to the Apple guy on site, they only carry the 40G model, so if you want 160G, look elsewhere.

El Carbonite

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2006
I went to a Best Buy in my area today and the Apple guy there said nobody has them and they were all held at the factory being updated.

Went to the Fry's Electronics just a few minutes away and they had at least 7 40GB models and 1 160GB model.

kbunch

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2007
Tucson, AZ
when I first tried to get an atv i went to best buy but they were out and would not get more until end of feb so I got one at the apple store.

OldSkoolNJ

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
As I said they just started shipping to the Best Buy DCs and would be there by this week. I wouldnt expect them to be there yet.

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
As I said they just started shipping to the Best Buy DCs and would be there by this week. I wouldnt expect them to be there yet.

Kevin a little off topic but do you know anything about BestBuy getting the time capsules? More so the 1TB one?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.