Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the1payday

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Amarillo, TX
When I first started importing TV shows into iTunes, it would use use ONLY the most recent season's artwork for the entire show. For example, Family Guy Season 1-6 would only use season 6 artwork for the entire series. Recently, this changed and now my library displays all the different artwork for the different seasons. The problem with this is that one TV show now appears as if each season is a different show because of the artwork. Is there a way to change this back to how it was?

chocolate632

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
No there's no way to change it back. What I do now is get the cover art for each season and thats it. You can find the cover art for family guy 1-5 in another forum post about tv artwork.

the1payday

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Amarillo, TX
I know I can get each cover art separately. My point it, say I'm viewing in Cover Flow, I'd rather only see one Unit per TV show with all the different seasons incorporated instead of 6 units for one show with 6 seasons. There is definitely no way to change it back then?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.