Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acoustictones

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Minnestoa
Well, my new Black MacBook should be hear within the next few hours. So here is my question:

I was told that there may not be an easy way to convert everything I have in Outlook over to my new iCal and Contacts for the new Mac. And although I could buy something like Little Machines O2M for $10 I am wondering if I could just simply sync my Palm Treo 700P to my new Mac, and wouldn't that just put everything into my new iCal and Contacts?

Everything that is in my Outlook is in my Palm Treo 700P, so would that work? I'm hoping that it is just that easy!!! That may save me some work and a few dollars.

Thanks for any help on this.

acoustictones

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Minnestoa
Looks good, but $40 seems like a lot of money :eek:

Anyone using this or any other options? How happy are you with whatever you have been using?

Thanks again for the reply and any other help.

NAG

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2003
/usr/local/apps/nag
I've heard it is very good. Personally I switched from Palm because I didn't want to support a company that didn't provide support for my platform.

j26

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
Paddyland
I've a TX and use Missing Sync to sync - it works perfectly. The only drawback is the price, but I had an old licence for Pocket PC, so it was cheap enough for me to crossgrade.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.