Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ofmossandmoose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
I'm taking advantage of the $100 off a printer and i think i'm going to go with something in the 130-230$ range.

Any suggestions on best all in one printer?? I'll be using it mostly for the scanner and printing capabilities, i'd like fax but i will use it only once in a great while.

JimmyDThing

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2007
I'm taking advantage of the $100 off a printer and i think i'm going to go with something in the 130-230$ range.

Any suggestions on best all in one printer?? I'll be using it mostly for the scanner and printing capabilities, i'd like fax but i will use it only once in a great while.

Be careful how you word this question... you asked what printer in the Apple store is best... but you can only use the $100 off rebate on certain models.

ofmossandmoose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
really?

are you sure... i though that you could get the 100$ either automaticly or through a mail in rebate, as long as the printer and mac are on the same bill... am i wrong?

jturn00

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2008
are you sure... i though that you could get the 100$ either automaticly or through a mail in rebate, as long as the printer and mac are on the same bill... am i wrong?

There are specific models. Check out the rebate form page 2. I ordered the HP 4280 as I wanted a small printer and didn't want to spend a lot.

Church

macrumors regular
May 9, 2005
Alabama
I got the canon pixma mp610. It is an excellent printer and an excellent scanner in an acceptably sized package.

c073186

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
If you get the HP Photosmart C7280, make sure you have a solid desk / table to put it on; it shakes my desk when it prints. Otherwise it works nicely, and is wireless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.