Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xhopex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
hi, i'm wondering if anyone has an extra ibook charger that i could purchase. i have the last g3 ibook series made (900 mhz). if anyone has an extra keyboard for that same model i would also be interested! thank you!

xhopex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
i tried to make a post there, but it says i wasn't allowed, even though i have confirmed my email address? is there any reason why i wouldn't be able to post in the marketplace forum? i don't post here often but read every day.

LightDemon69

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2008
Levan, Utah
hi, i'm wondering if anyone has an extra ibook charger that i could purchase. i have the last g3 ibook series made (900 mhz). if anyone has an extra keyboard for that same model i would also be interested! thank you!

Did you know that they used the same charger for the iBook G3, iBook G4, and the Powerbook G4's, right? Look around on eBay. or if you don't care if it is the official Apple one (which costs an arm and a leg), you can look on Amazon.com for a 3rd party. Just search for iBook Charger.

xhopex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Did you know that they used the same charger for the iBook G3, iBook G4, and the Powerbook G4's, right? Look around on eBay. or if you don't care if it is the official Apple one (which costs an arm and a leg), you can look on Amazon.com for a 3rd party. Just search for iBook Charger.

hi, thanks. i have checked there but ebay sellers are charging $12 to ship, which is ridiculous, so i was just hoping someone here might have one as i assumed their shipping charges would be more reasonable. i'll let this thread die now since it's not in the right place & apparently i can't post it in the correct location since i don't have enough posts. thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.