Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pazreal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey everybody, I've been looking for the best non-ebay (hate the fees and rigamarole) place to sell an iMac. Message boards, classifieds, etc. So far I've tried CL and have gotten a few responses but nothing solid. I have yet to hit the mystical 100 post mark to make it into the marketplace here so I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks

pazreal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Salt Lake City, UT
Yeah here, won't work because I'm not eligible to pose in the Marketplace (post limited) yet. It'll probably be a while till I reach 100 posts. But if I still have my iMac by that time then I will post here.

mgsarch

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2008
I know you can sell software via Amazon, check out what they offer in terms of computers.

I been lookin' around for the same thing. Need a new lucky owner for a 2.33 MBP.

Surprisingly, mac marketplaces are not plentiful.

pazreal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Salt Lake City, UT
It seems that on the marketplace here there is a very fast turnaround time for selling all types of things. Especially for newer items like the alum iMac or iPod Touch I'm trying to unload. Well if I still have my items I'll continue plugging away at my post count.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.