Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UMHurricanes34

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking to see how others who have multiple iPods keep their iPods. Do you keep them all in one place, spread out, etc? What kinds of things do you do to display them?

I'm thinking of getting a shelf, but until then I have no really good place to keep them all...

They're in a box right now...

iMpathetic

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
IMBY
I'm looking to see how others who have multiple iPods keep their iPods. Do you keep them all in one place, spread out, etc? What kinds of things do you do to display them?

I'm thinking of getting a shelf, but until then I have no really good place to keep them all...

They're in a box right now...

You're asking a lot of me to just know where all of them are at any given time. I lost my touch yesterday; it ended up being INSIDE MY POWER MAC.

WTF? :confused:

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
You're asking a lot of me to just know where all of them are at any given time. I lost my touch yesterday; it ended up being INSIDE MY POWER MAC.

You'll never experience frustration until you realize you left your flash drive inside your mini.:eek: (How does that even fit in there?!)

UMHurricanes34

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA

......Wah!

That's quite...strange.

"Mom, have you seen my Touch!?!"

"No honey, check inside your computer"

"Found it! Thanks mom!"

"Silly kids"

iMpathetic

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
IMBY
......Wah!

That's quite...strange.

"Mom, have you seen my Touch!?!"

"No honey, check inside your computer"

"Found it! Thanks mom!"

"Silly kids"

No, I actually took the DVD drive out cause I never use it and I like to put stuff in the space where it goes. :p

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Ha! This thread made my day :)

I have a pile of crap on ny old broken iBook G3, there is probably some iPods in there somewhere :D

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I'm far from being a collector but my 20gb lives in my livingroom ihome. My 80gb lives in my car, my iphone lives in my bag. My Macpro has its own room. My iMac lives in the bedroom. My Macbook follows me around. My mini lives with my mother.

AliensAreFuzzy

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2004
Madison, WI
My Touch and Nano are pretty much on my at all times, my 5G is mostly hooked up to my computer because I don't use it, my 3G is always in my car, and my shuffle likes to wander around my room.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.