Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hello.there

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
Couch
potato.jpg

Well, I am Irish. :)

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本
Sometimes, there's nothing like a shot or two of Shouchu (焼酎) first thing in the morning... Certainly makes ya bloody flow!!

Oh brother, i'm spoilt for choice! :)

JBazz

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2006
Dinner was a chicken and pecan salad from San Francisco Oven.

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 274

Soundie

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2007
Chicken with pesto,salad,tomatoes and almonds. It was basicly what I could find in the fridge

dsc0008xp7.jpg

dap1215

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2007
This was lunch. I tossed some baby spinach in fresh cracked pepper, added lil ranch, sauteed some onions, garlic and mushrooms and dumped em on, added some diced avocado topped with some pita chips for crunch. yummy

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 281

iSamurai

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2007
ɹǝpun uʍop 'ǝuɐqsı&#
My food... yummy! :D

1. piece of salmon served with rice and grains of wholesome wheat thingy.

2. Singapore Airlines, economy dinner. in the top right hand corner box there's salmon pieces oooo... by now you should know what my favourite food is.

3. dessert... hey, not all airline food's bad! my worst nightmare is that if they (the employees of Singapore Airlines see this they'll probably cut down on the ice-cream...)
P.S. If you are by any chance, through any means employed by SingaporeAirlines, reading this article, I doth request you that you should authorise the personnels involved and regarding to this situation (i.e. giving more Häagen-Dazs ice-cream tubs to the value of more than one) to being kind towards your customers. I highly admire your staff for the professional excellence in handing out three tubs of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream to me. Such efforts must and should be maintained for all customers. Thank you for reading this, and please note that smoking is forbidden at all times, even in the lavatory. Have a pleasant day (flight).

Attachments

• img0010mn8.jpg
    img0010mn8.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 223
  • dsc00386zw0.jpg
    dsc00386zw0.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 309
  • dsc00390xg6.jpg
    dsc00390xg6.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 229

mikelong622

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2006
St. Paul, Minnesota
My girlfriend and I made this for dinner tonight.

Mmmm....Italian Stuffed Shells and Garlic Cheesy Toast!

Attachments

• 100_5520.JPG
    100_5520.JPG
    521.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_5522.JPG
    100_5522.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 225

JBazz

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2006
This morning I rode my scoot down to La Madelines and had a nice cup o joe and some oatmeal with fresh blueberries and heavy cream. MMMMMM

Sat by the fire place and read the paper and played my PSP.

Attachments

• SSPX0129.jpg
    SSPX0129.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 232

dap1215

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2007
"hmmm what's in the frig pasta", for lunch

I whipped this up with a few left over type items around the kitchen. Pasta, artichokes, onion, and some near burn garlic (to bring a full flavor to it), sauce is alfredo, with a touch of tomato concentrate and topped with some uniekaas parrano cheese. It's pretty good!

Attachments

• letsseewhatsinthefrigpasta2.jpg
    letsseewhatsinthefrigpasta2.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 274

dap1215

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2007
This morning I rode my scoot down to La Madelines and had a nice cup o joe and some oatmeal with fresh blueberries and heavy cream. MMMMMM

Sat by the fire place and read the paper and played my PSP.

That looks good. I have some really yummy blue berries I got at the store yesterday. I think I will do this sometimes this week.

NightFlight

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Virginia
My food... yummy! :D

1. piece of salmon served with rice and grains of wholesome wheat thingy.

2. Singapore Airlines, economy dinner. in the top right hand corner box there's salmon pieces oooo... by now you should know what my favourite food is.

3. dessert... hey, not all airline food's bad! my worst nightmare is that if they (the employees of Singapore Airlines see this they'll probably cut down on the ice-cream...)
P.S. If you are by any chance, through any means employed by SingaporeAirlines, reading this article, I doth request you that you should authorise the personnels involved and regarding to this situation (i.e. giving more Häagen-Dazs ice-cream tubs to the value of more than one) to being kind towards your customers. I highly admire your staff for the professional excellence in handing out three tubs of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream to me. Such efforts must and should be maintained for all customers. Thank you for reading this, and please note that smoking is forbidden at all times, even in the lavatory. Have a pleasant day (flight).

Ever heard of http://www.airlinemeals.net???

Looks like your pictures belong there! :)

ruutiveijari

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2005
Hellsinki
I've been eating the same thing every morning for about five years now.

First a big bowl of 4 grain porridge:

nalle4vilja111.jpg

(that package hasn't changed for 50 years)

And with that a big glass of orange juice:

appmehu.jpg

And to wake me up a cup of organic espresso:

topadecodabeansfront.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.