Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoeyDee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Hey FOlks.

LOVE THE FORUM! SO many good stuff :)

Question, i have been trying to find a Marketing Plan software for mac and I have been unlucky :(

I found this: http://www.paloalto.com/ps/mp/features.cfm which is the windows version, and was wondering if anyone can give me a few pint pointers as to where I can find a similar MAC app.

Thanks.
-Joey

JoeyDee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
I was hoping there would be a nice interface and something like PAGES in iWork 08... if anyone else knows of any other apps, please post it.

Thanks again.
-Joey

Randy12

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2010
Marketing Plan

A marketing plan is a written document that details the necessary actions to achieve one or more marketing objectives. It can be for a product or service, a brand, or a product line. Marketing plans cover between one and five years. A marketing plan may be part of an overall business plan. Solid marketing strategy is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. While a marketing plan contains a list of actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use.E-mailing a broadcast bulk email marketing free is really a cost-effective method.

mikefromengage

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2012
Plan Lab

Hi Joey & MacRumors folk,
we're a bit late on the scene here but we released Plan Lab marketing plan software for Mac earlier this year. It might be exactly what you're after :)

Cheers,
Mike

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.